Busy Busy Week


So this week has been super busy and it's only Wednesday. Toy Fair started on Sunday (yes, Valentine's Day. Yes, I had a one-day weekend.) and I was there until today (no, I did not get off for President's Day). I did get to meet Donny Osmond, Darryl Hannah, and Fred Armisen and Kenan Thompson from SNL. Kenan asked me where I was from.

"I live in New Jersey but I'm from Missouri."

"Do you like BBQ?" he asked. (Note, he was wearing sunglasses. Inside.)

"I do. But it's hard to find good stuff out here."

"You need to get yourself a Zagat."

We got to go home early today after the show because it's been a long week for us and there was another fire under our street (yes, another one) so there was no elevator service or heat. Oh well. When someone tells me to go home early, I don't complain!

It actually worked out well because I'm getting a cold again so I came home and napped for a bit. Thank goodness for Zicam and Cold-eeze. And did you know that Cold-eeze are gluten-free? Says so right on the package! Doesn't matter much because Mike never gets colds! It's always me!

Anywho, I wanted to share with you another scrapbook layout that I whipped up really fast last week using a bunch of scraps. I got the layout idea from the Imaginisce blog. I unfortunately am unable to enter the sketch challenge because I don't own any Imaginisce products. But I wanted to use the sketch just the same. Instead of using paper strips (as suggested in the sketch), I broke out a bunch of ribbon from my stash. Totally loving this LO and will definitely use the sketch again!


What have you guys been up to lately? I'm so behind in reading everyone's blogs!! (And watching Ugly Betty and Project Runway.) But hopefully I can catch up soon!

Comments

  1. Kenan?! HAHAHAHA!!! Amazing. Where did that come from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great layout--loving the circle and the strips under it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment