Another Snow Day

I came across this cool list on a fellow scrapbooker's (and fellow Midwesterner) blog. I just had to participate in the fun!

5 things I am looking forward to: visiting my family in Missouri, moving - whenever that may happen, the weekend, Danae's birthday next weekend, getting my April Marie Claire - Heidi Klum is on the cover!!

5 things I did yesterday: went to work, scrapbooked, watched American Idol, made gluten-free pancakes, broke the strap on my umbrella :(

5 things I wish I could do: come up with a decent idea for a novel, read books and scrapbook all day, style my hair the way the lady at Ulta does it, afford to go completely organic, change the world

5 places I wish I could travel: I'd like to go back to London (30th birthdays?), Germany, Lord of the Rings tour in New Zealand, Martha's Vineyard, Hershey Hotel

5 things I've found online lately: A cool scrapbook challenge blog called Scrapping the Music, these adorable purple flats (size 7, please), this trailer for Waking Sleeping Beauty - a documentary about Disney's animation studio from 1984-1994, and the cool Scrap for a Cure scrapbook kit club. Buy me a kit and support a charity! ;)

What are your 5 things?

As the title of this post suggests, it's a snow day today. So I did some crafty things. A layout for a challenge at Sketchy Thursdays:

and some cards using scraps from my February Classy Coordinates Plush Pak:

Now, back to the last few minutes of this 24 episode. The hubby and I have started watching the show from the first season. Edge. of. my. seat.

Comments

  1. I can't believe it's all next week!! I like this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check out the links.
    Great layout and cards. I have been scrapping and working on cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch! :) and loving your lists... :) it's always good to document those things!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment