July 2024 Scrapbook Layouts

Today I am continuing to share past scrapbook layout process videos from my YouTube channel. So in case you missed these (or are not subscribed to my channel on YouTube), then here is a round-up of everything I filmed in July.

July Haul Video

Of course, I had a haul video. I believe I purchased more Christmas things on sale at my local scrapbook store. Unfortunately, the sale was a "going out of business" sale, but I did score some good deals. 

Different-Sized Circles on a Scrapbook Layout

I also made a 12x12 scrapbook layout using different-sized circles. If you don't know, I have a playlist on my channel called Scrapbooking with Circles. You'll find lots of different ideas for how to add circles to your scrapbook pages!


June 2024 Scrapbook Layout Share

As I do every month, I make a video of all the scrapbook layouts I created the previous month. This includes scrapbook pages with process videos and without. So if you want to see even more scrapbook inspiration, then I highly recommend watching my layout shares!

December 2023 Pocket Page Layout

For this process video, I took all the photos from December that weren't going into my December Daily and that didn't need their own separate scrapbook pages, and I put them into a pocket page. I do this for every month of photos. It just makes it easier to get photos scrapbooked.


Prize Haul from Cutie Patootie Crafts

I won a giveaway from a fellow YouTuber, and I made a video unboxing what she sent me!

December Daily Day One Title Page and Day One

I began my 2023 December Daily over the summer. (Unfortunately, I still haven't finished it.) In this process video, I'm using an old Heidi Swapp mini book that is probably not the best thing I could be using for scrapbooking, but I was determined to make it work. 


July Sheetload of Cards

In an attempt at making my own Christmas cards this year, I participated in the July Sheetload of Cards challenge created by Call Me Crafty Al.


Stay tuned for another blog post recapping my August process videos, and then I'm sure I'll be up to date! But if you don't want to miss out on anything, subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Comments