June Scrapbook Layouts 2024

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted any scrapbook layouts. The summer was really busy with traveling and work, but now things are getting back to normal. So I thought I'd play catch-up here and share with you some of the layouts I made over the summer, starting with my June scrapbook process videos. (If you're subscribed to me on YouTube, then you will have seen these in my process videos over there.)

I started off June with a Scrapbook Haul video. I shopped at a local scrapbook store during it's going out of business sale.

Then, I turned a card sketch into a 12x12 scrapbook layout in my first  process video for the month. This was a great way to use up some of those branding strips in my stash.


I then shared all the scrapbook layouts and cards that I'd made during the month of May in my May Layout Share video. I like to do this every month because then I can show you what I made that wasn't in a process video.

Next up was my take on the June Challenge YOUrself scrapbook challenge! The theme for June was to use a sketch and, as always, include a photo of yourself somewhere on the layout.


I also participated in the June Mix It Up Monday hop! This is a monthly hop that encourages scrapbookers to start with a sketch and add mixed media to it.


My next process video used a giant heart in the background. This was a technique that I learned at a previous Scrapbook Expo.


I also made a two-page layout using scraps! I was really proud of myself on this one.


Next I made two Christmas cards using the June Sheetload of Cards card sketch. I really liked this design. It was pretty easy to create.


And I finished off June by participating in the Off the Board hop. Every month, a group of scrapbookers takes inspiration from their Pinterest boards to complete a scrapbook layout.


Comments