December 2023 Scrapbook Round-Up

Happy New Year! I'm so excited to continue scrapbooking into 2024. Did you set any scrappy goals for the new year? Share them with me in the comments! I'll share with you all the scrapbook process videos I made this month, and then come back to my channel in January for a complete scrapbook layout share so you can see some layouts that didn't make it to my YouTube channel!

I started off the month with this grid layout inspired by a Shimelle sketch. I used some of the Main Character Energy collection, plus other items from my stash.



Next up was the December theme reveal for Challenge YOUrself. I'm on the design team for this challenge blog. If you want to know how to enter for your chance at winning a prize, then head over to my YouTube channel and watch this video!

I took the week off and let my daughter create for you! I hope you enjoyed watching her scrapbook process video. She took the photos of her layout, too.


Usually I wait until the end of the month to use up my scraps, but I decided to go through my scraps bag (because I have a lot of scraps) to make this scrapbook layout



Then I posted this Easter-themed scrapbook process video using up the summery/springy papers from my December haul! I was even able to use up some old stickers and ephemera pieces from my stash.


And to round out the month, I participated in the December Off the Board scrapbook hop, hosted by Crystal from Pineapple Papers. Each month, a group of scrapbookers gets together and creates scrapbook layouts based on our Pinterest boards!


Thanks for looking! I hope you're getting some good scrappy/crafty time during the winter break!

Comments