SCT Magazine Inspiration - Scraplift - Scrapbook Process 334

Today I'm getting sporty with a scrapbook page inspired by one from the spring 2022 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine! I used some of my tennis products to complete this layout, but I also added in a few things that were not related to tennis. You'll get all the details in today's process video.

 
These three photos were taken on the free family day at the U.S. Open last summer. They had a Kids Zone set up with different sports stations for the kids to try. My daughter had a lot of fun experimenting with soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, and even mini golf! 


The background paper is just solid cardstock from my stash. Then I added two 6x6 patterned papers from a summertime collection that I had purchased awhile ago. I liked that the polka dots reminded me of tennis balls.

Behind the photos, I used a tennis ball patterned paper from an Echo Park dog-themed collection. Hey, it still works!


To finish everything off, I added in some stickers from a soccer-themed collection, as well as some random phrase stickers from a summer-themed Simple Stories sticker book. It's amazing how you can make so many different things work on one layout, right?

Thanks for looking!

Comments