30 Days of Sketches Sketch 14 - Process 388

One of the things I love about 30 Days of Sketches is the mixture of single-page and double-page sketches. Today's tennis-themed scrapbook page is based on sketch 14, a double-page sketch. You can see how I put it all together in today's process video.

 
I used some Simple Stories embellishments and some tennis-patterned papers to create this two-page spread about our day at the U.S. Open last summer. Every year they have a free family day, which is cool, so if you're in the area, I suggest taking advantage of it.


The pictures on this page are of some of the games we watched - some were under shade and others were out in the hot, hot sun. Bring sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses if you go! August in New York can be brutal. 

I had originally had other plans for all of these photos, but when I saw today's two-page sketch, I just knew it would be perfect for these photos. I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to my channel to see if I can take my original plan and adapt it for something else!


That's all for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments