Four Photos on One Page - Scrapbook Process 325

Today I'm sharing a Halloween layout using the Crate Paper collection I purchased from Piece Craft Love as part of my May scrapbook haul. (Missed that video? Watch it here!) I made this 12x12 scrapbook layout for last month's Paper Issues Bingo challenge. One of the prompts on my Bingo card was to use four photos. So here they are! Watch how this layout came together in today's process video.

 


I saw this particular design in my Scrapbook Pinterest board and thought it would work perfectly with the four photos I had from last year's Halloween night. One was a horizontal 4x6, while the other 4x6 photos were easily cut down to 3x4. The placement of the photos creates a T shape.



Along with the Crate Paper elements, I also added a few older Halloween stickers from a Doodlebug Designs collection. The journaling spot is cut out from the Amy Tangerine patterned paper that was part of this month's haul. 

And yes, I put glittery washi tape over the photos to protect the privacy of some of the kids. (In case you were wondering what that was all about...)



That's all for today! I've still got more Halloween photos to scrapbook, but I'll try to post process videos of other layouts, too, to give you some variety!

Thanks for looking!

Comments