Naked Nutrition Naked Shake Pumpkin Spice Flavored Vegan Protein Powder Review

Just in time for pumpkin season, I received an email asking if I'd like to review Naked Nutrition's Naked Shake Pumpkin Spice Flavored Vegan Protein Powder to review. Of course, I said YES!

They sent me a two-pound container of the protein powder, which you can see in this video. I basically followed the directions right on the container to mix two scoops of the protein powder with 6-12 ounces of water or almond milk. You can see how easy it is to pour, scoop, and shake in this video.


This stuff is amazing and, at the time of this review, is currently sold out on the Naked Nutrition website. But if you can get your hands on this stuff, you won't be disappointed!

Let's talk pros:

1. It tastes delicious! It's got a vanilla/pumpkin-type flavor going on, which is really nice when mixed with unsweetened almond milk. I didn't try it with water because I felt like the almond milk would just give the whole thing a creamier taste. 

2. It is packed with 20 grams of protein! I shake up one of these babies for breakfast in the morning, and I'm good to go until lunch. 

3. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, and non-GMO. The Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder is made with pea protein, MCT oil, cinnamon, fermented cane sugar, and natural plant-based flavors.

4. It's super easy to make! You just mix two scoops of the protein powder with 6-12 ounces of your favorite beverage. (I even used this when making yesterday's pumpkin truffles.)


If you're looking for a quick and easy way to support your overall health, supplement your daily protein intake, promote muscle gain, and aid fat loss, then you'll want to check out Naked Nutrition's Naked Shake Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder or any of its other vegan protein powders. The pumpkin flavor is seasonal only, but Naked Nutrition has other Naked Shake flavors such as Strawberry Banana, Peanut Butter Blueberry, and Vanilla that you can purchase all year long. Each two-pound container makes about 30 servings.

How would the Naked Shake Protein Powder help you and your goals? Tell me in the comments!

Comments