Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 20 - Process 256

I'm back with another scrapbook process video today! Today's scrapbook layout is a scraplift of a Wendy Sue Anderson two-pager from the spring 2022 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. Except - I made it just a single page layout!

I had three photos from when I went to a media preview of NYC's Candytopia, a candy experience where everything is made from candy, you get candy samples, and there are lots of selfie opportunities.

So I didn't need to do a two-page layout, but I did need a fun way to get all three photos on one page. (Don't worry - I'm going to come back and do a two-page layout with this design, too!)

I used a lot of random stuff from my stash - papers from Recollections, Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush, Heidi Swapp stickers, and die-cuts from Pinkfresh Studio. This was a fun one to put together, and I tried to stick to how Wendy Sue embellished her layout, although I did add in an extra embellishment cluster.


If you're ever in New York and Candytopia is still around, I'd recommend popping in for a fun afternoon. I talk about it more in my process video, linked above, so make sure you watch!

What's your favorite NYC attraction? Let me know in the comments.

Comments