SCT Inspiration - PageMaps Sketch - Process 241

Hello again! I'm here with another installment in my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series! I give credit to Shimelle for this one. I had the monthly PageMaps sketch bookmarked in my copy of the SCT summer issue, so I was going to get around to scrapbooking it at some point, but when Shimelle used it during one of her May Live Scraps, I figured that was as good a time as any to scrapbook it, too. You can see how my version came together in this process video


I loved Sarah Kee's take on this sketch as shown in the magazine, but I wanted to do something that was a little less straight up and down, so I skewed all of my patterned papers. I also used three photos instead of two. (That's partly because I cut my original two photos to the wrong size. But whatever.)


It all turned out fine, and it gave me a chance to use up some of the May kit leftovers, as well as raid my stash for other random embellishments. This has Pinkfresh Studio, Simple Stories, Crate Paper, and Not Just for Boys Kit Club on here! I love mixing and matching random stuff for photos that don't necessarily need a theme. These are just annual photos that I take of my daughter every year with her big panda stuffed animal that she's had since she was a baby.


And that's pretty much it! I hope this was inspiring! Thanks for looking!
 

Comments