June Mix It Up Monday - Scrapbook Process 242

Welcome to another Mix It Up Monday hop! Be sure to watch my process video to see the sketch that inspired this month's layout, hop along with everyone else who is participating, and find out how you can join us in July! 


The sketch for this month had three photos and some banner pieces behind the photos. I definitely wanted to use the three-photo design, but instead of banners, I just layered three branding strips. 


My mixed media looks two-toned because it is! I used a Vicki Boutin stencil technique with two colors of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide misting spray (speckled egg and squeezed lemonade). The stencil is also from Vicki Boutin's Sweet Rush collection. Everything else on this layout is just stuff from my stash. 



If you've got a bunch of smaller pieces of patterned paper in your stash, then you could easily use them to layer up behind photos like this. I think this layout is a great example of how you can shop your stash or use up your stash! Thanks for looking!

Comments