30 Days of Sketches Day 2 - Scrapbook Process 228

I'm finishing up my December photos with this layout for Day 2 of March's 30 Days of Sketches series. If you don't know what that is, it's a Facebook challenge started by Christy's Beautiful Life where she compiles 30 sketches to inspire you to create a scrapbook layout a day! I haven't gotten many done for this past series, but I can always go back into the Facebook group anytime for inspiration. 

And you can watch how this page came together in my process video.


I cut down my 4x6 photos to a 3x4 size to match up with the 3x4 cut apart. Most of the items on this layout are old Christmas scrapbook stuff, although I did add in some new Pinkfresh Studio from last year.


Each photo or 3x4 piece of patterned paper got its own embellishment cluster. This was fun to do, trying to decided where the embellishments should go. Most of them are flat, but I did pop up the Pinkfresh ticket on some foam dots. Then I used that as my journaling spot.


And that's how this layout came together! You could easily size it down to 8.5x11 or 6x8, depending on what size you usually scrapbook in and what kinds of pictures you have. I might have to use this design again in my 2022 December Daily album!

Thanks for looking!

Comments