Off the Board - Scrapbook Process #220

For this month's Off the Board challenge, I chose a 12x12 Halloween layout to inspire me from my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. Check out the original layout and see how mine came together in this process video. You'll also find the links to all the other Off the Board participants in my video's description.


I really wanted to use up some strips of patterned paper and some of the punched-out patterned paper circles in my stash, so the layout I chose for inspiration was perfect for this! I turned the layout on its side and used four photos instead of two. 

Even though, these aren't Christmas photos, I used some Christmas embellishments from my stash because I figured they served the dual purpose of "winter" embellishments. And my kid really was having a wonderful time sledding on her stomach down a small hill in our yard.


I have a lot of snow day pictures to scrapbook from this past winter, but I'm so glad that winter is over. It's nice to relive these memories through scrapbooking while at the same time enjoying warmer weather when we play outside!

Thanks for looking!

Comments