Off the Board February - Scrapbook Process 209

It's time for Off the Board with Pineapple Papers! This month, I chose a scrapbook layout from my Scrapbook and Cards Pinterest board that was originally from Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. (Are you convinced yet that this magazine is a great source of inspiration??) See the original layout and the process of putting my scrapbook page together in my video

And don't forget to hop along to all the participants linked in my video's description!


The original layout was Disney-themed, but I don't have any Disney pictures. I did have these four vertical photos of my daughter at Six Flags back in October. And I liked that the original layout had four vertical photos going across the page. Perfect to inspire my design!


I used the Echo Park Teen Squad collection and added in some rhinestone gems from Dollar Tree. I loved the Emoji patterned paper, and I like how the yellow cardstock creates a border going around the pattern. 


I got lucky with my title - finding just the right alpha stickers in my stash to spell the words I want. I'm always running low on Ts and As. 

That's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments