Off the Board January Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Process 199

I am participating in this month's Off the Board with Pineapple Papers, and everybody is using a sketch! We're all using different sketches, though, so make sure to head to my process video on YouTube for the full list of participants!

This is the sketch that I'm using. It comes from one of the virtual crops hosted by Scrapbook Generation.


And here's how I was inspired to create with it. I actually used up the last bits of paper from my August Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit! Talk about how to kill a kit with style, right?


I added a piece of solid cardstock from a Michael's paper pad that I picked up awhile ago, and I also added some Nuvo drops, misting spray, and Echo Park Teen Squad stickers. I just didn't have that many embellishments left over from the kit. 


At the top, I also added some yellow-and-white twine that I purchased at the Dollar Tree last fall. I think this layout is a great one for using up your stash, especially if you're doing a no-spend month or year. I know so many people who are, and it looks like they are rubbing off on me! Ha ha!


My title comes from an American Crafts phrase sticker pack that came in the kit. I love when scrapbook layout titles are pre-made for you, don't you?

Thanks for looking!

Comments