White with 1 October Challenge - Scrapbook Process #176

Last month I played along with the October White with 1 Challenge. The color was a pretty teal-ish blue, and I actually had quite a few things that fit with the color scheme. If you've forgotten or don't know, White with 1 challenges are all about using white and one other color. Watch my process video for more tips on doing these types of color challenges.



For this one, I did a mixed media background using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in speckled egg. And then I just pulled random patterned paper and embellishments from my stash. Such a great way to use up old supplies!


I also like the randomness of this because it's a random photo, so I didn't have to worry about finding things that fit a theme. I could just go with the color scheme and make it work!


Did you play along last month? There's a new color challenge coming for November so don't miss out!

Comments