Scrapbook Process #182 - Making Cards with Leftover Scrapbook Supplies

I've been talking about filming a process video where I make cards, and I finally did it! Check out my card-making process video on my YouTube channel and see how I turned leftover scrapbook supplies (patterned paper and embellishments) into four easy cards!

 


These were so easy to put together thanks to some 2x2 cut-aparts from a Jen Hadfield paper collection. They had the perfect sentiments for cards, so I made three "thank you" cards (much-needed, especially with the holidays coming up) and one "thinking of you" card.



If you don't have this paper, you can still mimic the design. Just cut a 2x2 square out of white cardstock and stamp a sentiment onto it. 



I even did a little bit of circle cutting with my Spellbinders Grand Calibur die-cut machine.

Thanks for looking!

Comments