Scrapbook Process #172 - Scrapbook Generation Sketch Challenge

Last month, I played along with a Scrapbook Generation virtual crop and did one of their sketch challenges. I really wanted to use my August beach-themed kit from Paper Issues, but I didn't have the photos printed, so I just improvised and left space for the photos.

You can check out how I put this 12x12 scrapbook page together in this process video.


The original sketch had the title in the center of the page, but I moved it to the lefthand side so that I could create a diagonal line with the small phrase strips at the bottom right corner.


I just loved all the different pieces in the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Coastal ephemera pack - flowers, pineapples - and all in different sizes. So it was really easy to layer everything across the two 4x6 photos. I even added some of the Simple Stories puffy stickers from the collection.


This was such a fun challenge to complete, and now I have a layout all ready to go for when I get my summer beach pictures printed. Do you ever scrapbook before you have the pictures? I've been doing it a lot lately.

Thanks for looking!

Comments