Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series - Part 7 - Scrapbook Process #180

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm back with another installment of my Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series. Check out my process video for this 12x12 scrapbook layout so you can see how I was inspired by Vicki Boutin's stamping technique from the Fall 2021 issue.


I was a little nervous doing this mixed media background, however, it was pretty easy to accomplish. I would recommend having some wipes handy because this does get messy. 


The whole idea of the stamping technique is to utilize both the positive and negative of a stencil. So you've got the outline of the stencil in one color and the inside of the stencil with another color. Pretty cool, huh?


This is a great way to create your own scrapbook backgrounds, but it can also be used for cardmaking! How would you use it? Thanks for looking!

Comments