Mixed Media Frenzy November Hop - Scrapbook Process #181

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Do you have today off of work? If so, get scrapbooking! And let the participants of this month's Mixed Media Frenzy hop inspire you with our take on a beautiful vintage layout from Olga Bielska.


Here's my take on the layout, and you can see more details in my process video. I was inspired by the weathered look of the background and the brown colors of the metal gears.


 

So I made a color scheme of white, brown, and gold for this photo of me at a work event a few months ago. I added some weathering to the white wood grain background with a brown ink pad, and then added in a few gold splatters with my Nuvo mica mist.



I loved using older items from my stash for this 12x12 layout even if they didn't always make sense. (Fox head, anyone?) But if it's the right color scheme and I can fit it in, I'd rather use it than set it aside yet again.



Thanks so much for looking! Make sure to hop along on YouTube!

Comments