Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration - Part 1 - Process #155

Today begins the second day of a new month AND the start of a new series on my YouTube channel. I'm going to show you how different sketches, layouts, and cards are inspiring me from Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. Check out the first process video here!

 
And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on when new scrapbook process videos go live. 

This layout is based on a sketch from the magazine's spring issue. I'm pretty sure I've used it before, but I switched things up a bit with this layout, such as adding two more smaller photos.


Most of the product on this layout came from a previous Shimelle BOBW kit. I just loved creating that vertical line of phrase stickers and embellishments. 

The greatest gift a kid can give her scrapbooking mom is the desire to have her picture taken! These were just random poses that my child requested I photograph. I titled the layout "Cherry Bomb" after the sparkly cherries on her shirt.


And that's it for today! I'll be posting a new SCT inspiration video every other week, and I'll create a playlist for them so you can easily find them. Thanks for looking and watching!

Comments