Mixed Media Frenzy - Missy Whidden Insipration - Process #153

Today I'm excited to be playing with the Mixed Media Frenzy YouTube hop because we are using this Missy Whidden layout as our inspiration!


So this is my take on it, and, of course, there is a process video for it on YouTube, and that's also where you'll find the full list of participants so you can see how they lifted this 12x12 layout.

 
I tried to recreate the three triangles of color on the right-hand side of the page by doing the package technique with three colors of misting spray. Then I divided my layout in half with ribbon and the silver cardstock.


I didn't have a lot of large floral pieces like Missy did, so I just used some Pinkfresh puffy flower stickers and Jen Hadfield floral stickers, and created two embellishment clusters on the diagonal.


And that's my layout for today! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments