Let's Get Sketchy August Sketch Challenge

It's a special Sunday edition of the blog because today is reveal day for the sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. Don't forget to upload your take in the LGS Facebook group

I used this sketch as my opportunity to scrapbook another #disneybound challenge photo session.


This was a mish-mash of some July Best of Both Worlds Shimelle stuff and random product from my stash. I created the border using Vicki Boutin washi tape and very old K & Co. sticker borders. I had them on my desk, and when I saw them, I thought, "Hey, Ursula is from the ocean, and this is water!" Perfect fit.


There is a lot of purple on this layout, however, the Disney Bounding challenge was a color challenge, and in these photos I'm actually representing the color black. You know, because Ursula has black tentacles? 


I had two photos for this, so even though the sketch called for one photo, I did a little flip-flop. I used two photos with one piece of patterned paper behind it instead of one photo with two pieces of patterned paper behind it. See how easy it is to make a sketch fit what you have?

I can't wait to see what you create in the Facebook group! Thanks for looking!

Comments