1,2,3 Scrapbooking Challenge January Scrapbook Challenge

Today I'm sharing my take on the 1,2,3 Challenges January Scrapbook Challenge. It's been years since I played along with this challenge group, and I'm so glad I remembered to check them out again this year in my quest to participate in more scrapbook challenges.

If you don't know, these challenges are all about one sketch, two words (to inspire your journaling or title), and three colors. So here is my take on this month's challenge. You'll find more details in my process video.


The three colors for this month reminded me of the Simple Stories I Am collection. I had just purchased some more of the patterned papers from that collection as part of my January scrapbook haul, and I still had several of the chipboard pieces and die-cut ephemera pieces from previous purchases.


The two words for this month are "Celebrate Happiness", so I chose a photo of my daughter with pure joy on her face. She's swinging at a nearby playground, totally in her element. For my title, I used an American Crafts Jen Hadfield Thicker phrase "so much happy".


I also added some Jen Hadfield puffy heart stickers, Heidi Swapp phrase stickers, and Crate Paper Magical Forest puffy stickers, along with some other random embellishments from my stash that fit the color scheme. 

So that's what I came up with! Thanks so much for looking! I hope you play along, too.

Comments