Frigid Falls Scrapbook Page

Today I'm playing along with the two-page challenge at Stick It Down. It's been awhile since I participated in one of these challenges, and I'm so glad to be back at it. This month's sketch was the perfect inspiration for these vacation photos from last April.



This layout took a long time to make, mainly because I had to order extra supplies from Scrapbook.com to complete it! I had the papers, but I didn't have enough embellishments or alpha stickers to really make it what I wanted.

So I purchased some snowflake brads, blue sequins, and American Crafts Thickers in a glittery blue to finish the layout.



These are photos from a very cold trip to Niagara Falls. If you think that visiting the Falls at the end of April will be a good idea, think again. It was so cold and part of the water still had ice!



Our daughter was NOT pleased. I think the only time she smiled was when we were in the hotel room where it was warm. That whole trip was very interesting...

But we survived and hopefully we'll be able to travel again soon! Stay safe, everyone, and thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the filmstrip! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout and I like the take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Stick It Down!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr! That does look a little chilly! Your layout turned out great though! I really love that film strip embellishment! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great elements that you included in your layout. Too bad it was so cold when you visited, as it is amazing when it is a bit warmer! You did a stunning job with our double page layout at Stick It Down. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment