Today Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Happy fall y'all! I am still scrapbooking my 2017 summer vacation photos, so I feel like I'm living in two seasons at the same time. 

I'm also still using my October Cheeky Studio kit. The kit is book-themed, but I'm showing you how to use it in a non-book way! As you can see on this layout, I've got some of those lovely floral ephemera pieces, one of the kit-exclusive frames, the Project Life circle stickers, and the crumpled paper patterned paper from Wild Whisper. 


This layout is also for the Octoberfest challenge in the Inspired by Memories Facebook Group. This was the day 3 challenge: create a layout in a column. I've been doing a lot of vertical column designs in my scrapbooking lately, so this challenge wasn't too difficult.


I also added in some Cheeky Studio sequins. I think I did the Furry Friends and the Pink & Cream Bouquets sequins because I liked the pinks in Furry Friends, but I also wanted some of the darker shades from Pink & Cream Bouquets.


From my stash, I added in some Heidi Swapp sticker phrases, a few puffy stickers (can't recall the manufacturer), a Jillibean Soup sticker word for the title, and some Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in Green with Envy. The other two patterned papers are Simple Stories and Recollections.

I really like how this layout turned out. I think this month is going to be my month of scrapbook challenges! I'm trying to do as many as I can.

If you want to participate in a challenge but need some supplies, head over to the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10%.



Comments