So Many Books Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


If you missed it, on Friday I unboxed the October kit from Cheeky Studio. It's a fabulous collaboration with Wild Whisper, and it's all about books! So if you're a book lover like me, this kit is perfect. And it was definitely perfect for scrapbooking these pictures of me at BookExpo this year. You can see the whole process in my process video on YouTube!


And because this layout is book-themed, I thought it would be a perfect entry for the October CSI challenge! The color scheme of the patterned papers and ephemera pieces had some of the colors in the challenge's color scheme (yellow, grey, khaki green), and then my evidence is book pages, frames, and numbers. My testimony is journaling in a frame!


For this layout, I used one of the sketches provided in the kit. I chose the black and white book page and the star page because it reminded me of meeting celebrities, which is who the people are with me in the pictures: Sally Field, Katherine Hahn, and Martina McBride.


For the embellishments, I cut circles out of the leftover star paper but used the other side, and then I added some of the florals and books from the ephemera pack and some of the Project Life stickers. I thought it was fitting to add in the pen piece because these celebrities were autographing things for me.

This was fun to put together, but now I think I'm going to use the rest in that awesome traveler's notebook that was included in the kit!

Don't forget, you can purchase your own On the Cover ephemera straight from the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order!


Comments

  1. I love this! Such soft and wistful colours - yet absolutely spot on to fit in with the colours on our challenge!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, perfect for this challenge :) You've used so much of the testimony! Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting event to document! Lots of perfect details on here! So happy you joined us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment