Last Lunch Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Happy Friday! It's another Cheeky Studio layout share day, and this one uses up some of the Wild Flowers Set 5 and the Wild Flowers sequins mix. That's one of my favorites!


This layout is also for the October challenge at Creative Embellishments. We were supposed to use multiple pictures (I have two) and be inspired by a picture. I really liked the black and white color scheme of the picture and the images of tea cups in it. I had just the perfect papers in my stash and little tea cup (or mug) embellishments!


I love the effect that the black and white gives with all of the colorful ephemera pieces! Those Wild Flowers are so bright.

I also like how I embellished the Creative Embellishments chipboard piece with some of the sequins. I had thought about painting the chipboard, but I do really like the natural chipboard look. The sequins and layering some of the embellishment clusters on top of it gave it a nice look.


The Wild Flowers products are still available to purchase in the Cheeky Studio store, and you can save 10% on your order when you use my discount code, Cookscrap10. Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Hi, Laurie! So nice of you to play along with us at Creative Embellishments! I'm with you .. love the raw chipboard. It looks so nice here against your black and white with colorful ephemera! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cute place! Nicely scrapped! thanks for joining us @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love how the bright colored and metallic embellishments pop of the black and white papers. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments October Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment