Babies Who Lunch Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I thought I'd do a little something different for today's Cheeky Studio layout. Several months ago I made up a mini kit using some Doodlebug products from my stash and the Cheeky Studio Flamingo Fun products. The kit was running low on paper, so I decide to try and "kill the kit" with this layout.


This page is also for the October Scrap the Girls challenge. Because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, you needed to let that and the mood board image inspire you. So, I've got a lot of pink on this layout and flowers because of the inspiration image.


The layout design is for the Paper Issues October sketch challenge, which you can find in the Paper Issues Facebook group. I really liked the grid design. I used three photos instead of two, as the sketch had shown.


In terms of all the Cheeky products, I've got the Flamingo Fun sequins, the Flamingo Fun ephemera, and the Flamingo Fun flair on here. I just love the bright colors in this collection, perfect for summer photos! I didn't use any flamingos on this layout. I'm actually saving those for a different layout of my daughter checking out real flamingos at the zoo!


All of the Flamingo Fun products are still available in the Cheeky store, so if you've got some summertime photos to scrap, I would highly recommend this collection! And you can save 10% when you use my discount code, Cookscrap10. Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. That's a lovely layout, it's so cute! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love the journalling too!! thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little layout. Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet it this page and your darling girl. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment