Sweet Beauty Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back today with my next layout using the Cheeky Studio July kit club kit. If you still haven't subscribed, what are you waiting for? The August kit is going to be so good!

The July kit included the Sweet Succulents collection, which you can purchase on its own in the Cheeky Studio store, and I thought the pretty flowers would be a good fit with this picture of my daughter swinging at a playground.


I've done this design before on a layout. It's actually a scraplift of a Rachel O'Neal page and I really like how it relies so much on embellishments. There are a lot of good ones to choose from in the July kit. I've got a process video up on my YouTube channel so that you can hear and see more about how I chose what I did.


I was really surprised at how quickly this layout came together! With all of the gorgeous pieces in the kit to work with, it wasn't that hard to figure out where I wanted everything to go and just place it on the page. I really like how I managed to layer everything, if I do say so myself.


The only thing I added from my stash was some Ingvild Bolme chalk ink to add some extra color and dimension around the pinky floral patterned paper.


The original layout had little embellishments going up the center of the page, so I decided to use the Sweet Succulents sequins and place them in the middle of the crosses on the patterned paper. I think it gives it a really nice effect.


Don't forget to use my discount code CookScrap10 when you're shopping in the Cheeky store to save 10% on your order! It's a great deal!


Comments