No Crying at Christmas Scrapbook Page


In an attempt to continue playing along a bit with the Paper Issues #scrappychristmasinjuly challenge, I quickly made this layout using up some Bo Bunny and Prima products from one of my old The International Scrapbook Garden kits. This is a picture of my daughter and nephew on Christmas Eve. Neither one of them was very happy.


I created this as I was watching a process video from Suzanna Lee, so the design of this layout is very loosely based on what she was creating in her video. Basically just having one photo in the bottom left-hand corner. That was about it! Does that count as a scraplift? Anyway, thanks for the inspiration, Suzanna!


One of the Bo Bunny papers had these great cut-aparts, so I broke out my smaller scissors to do some fussy cutting and cut out a little girl. It looked like she was pointing at my crying nephew. I popped her up on some craft foam.


I also added some of the blue and silver sequins in the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 sequin mix, just to add some extra shine to this layout. Totally happy with the way this came out!

I'll have more December/Christmas layouts to share with you soon! Thanks for looking!

Comments