Stash-Busting Challenge 2018 - My Kit

I love scrapbooking but one of the conundrums of the hobby is that you end up amassing a lot of stuff that you don't often use. That's why there's the Stash-Busting Challenge hosted by Jill over at the Use Your Words blog. This summertime challenge is all about creating a kit of scrapbook goodies using nothing but items from your stash!

There are some requirements about what to include in your kit, although it can be open to interpretation, but I had fun going through the list and picking out things from my stash that fit the requirements. You can find the full list on Jill's blog post about the challenge here.

Oh, and did I mention there is a prize if you complete three projects with your kit and share them on social media or Jill's blog before the end of July? YES! There is!


This is my kit. Because of the complete patterned papers I had (to fulfill that requirement on the list), I decided to make this a summertime/beach-themed kit. And that works to my advantage, too, because I have several pictures from a short beach visit we made last summer that I'd like to get scrapped this century. Ha ha.

I go into more detail about my kit in this YouTube video, so I do hope you'll watch it! And then keep it tuned to the blog to see what I create with my kit. I'm so excited to participate in this challenge this year!

Comments