Life is Good at the Beach Scrapbook Page

Here is my second layout created for the Stash-Busting Challenge 2018! I also created this for The Scrap Room June Freaky Fast Formula challenge. With a pre-made kit from my stash and a formula, it made putting together this layout super easy!


The only things that I added (which were freebies) were the yellow cardstock and some Shimmerz Vibez Pop Art Pink mist. I sprayed the cardstock first and then did some splatter at the end.


Part of the Freaky Fast Formula challenge was to include two patterned paper circles on the layout, so I happened to have a Fiskars circle punch on my desk, and I just used that to quickly punch two circles out of one of the scrap pieces of patterned paper from my kit.


And the "Life is Good at the Beach" title card is a cut-apart from a patterned paper in my kit that met one of the size requirements from the Freaky Fast Formula challenge. How perfect!

I was able to use up some of the old Sassafrass Lass paper in my kit and the embellishments from Cheeky Studio, Corbett Creations, and K&Company. Not bad. I still have quite a bit of paper in my kit, so I really need to work on not being so stingy with that.

Thanks for looking!

Comments