May Your Dreams Come True Scrapbook Page

My fall kit from The International Scrapbook Garden is in my scrap room and well on its way to being used, so stay tuned later this week for a page from that! Until then, here is a layout I made using more of my Garden Sunkissed kit.


This is a picture of my daughter walking around in our yard during her 18-month photo shoot. She loves to be outside, and she loves to be walking. I just knew that I had to scrap this as a stand-alone photo, and the Sunkissed kit was perfect for it!


I fussy cut the butterflies out of the Lemoncraft Vintage Time paper and added some glittery mesh fabric that I had in my stash to give the page more texture and, well, glitter.


I also used the 13@rts teal acrylic paint and the Creative Embellishments feather stencil to paint feathers on the background paper. It was already a feather pattern, but I thought that the paint would add more dimension and texture. I also wanted something a bit more solid. There was a lot of pattern and light colors.


I stamped the Kaisercraft clock on the 4x6 Lemoncraft ephemera card using a Stampin' Up stamp pad. There is a fussy cut dreamcatcher underneath the card acting as a tag because you can open up the card to read a letter that I typed up for my daughter.


I'm not going to let you read the whole thing, but here's a sneak.


I was really pleased with the way this turned out and that I was able to get the whole letter to my daughter on here without having to create a weird pocket of some sort.

I'm kind of sad that my Garden Sunkissed kit is basically gone, but I'm REALLY excited to share with you all the fun projects I'll be making with my fall Garden kit. So stay tuned! The fall Toolshed kit is already available in the store, so check it out!

Comments