Live Love Laugh Scrapbook Page

I am in SUCH a creative mood lately, so last night I came home, put the baby to bed, and went downstairs to get scrappin'! I managed to get this layout done in about 20 minutes thanks to the wonderful November 1 sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.


You can even watch a video all about how I made it! This is my first process video that I made for my Cook Scrap Craft YouTube channel, and I thought it turned out pretty decent. I got the video edited and uploaded this morning while the baby took a nap. So that was nice!



And here are a few close-ups of the layout.


This basically used up some extra stuff that I had in my The International Scrapbook Garden Garden Sunkissed Kit. I still have one piece of paper left, one flower embellishment, some ribbon, and some scraps. So I think I can either make one more layout or do some cards. I've gotten A LOT created with that kit and I still haven't shown you EVERYTHING. (Stay tuned.)


So there you have it! This literally took me 20 minutes to put together. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I love using sketches because they just make the whole process of scrapping so much easier.

If you want to play along with the November 1 sketch challenge, you have until November 29. Good luck!

Comments

  1. I love photos of babies eating!! Super sweet layout and love all of the flower embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet, love the colours together too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are adorable. Lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Great photos, fab take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment