Chicken and Cheese 2017 Edition

Last year I had a blog post about recipes involving chicken, cheese, and bacon. Well, if you substitute bacon with a Crockpot, then you have this year's version of that blog post.

And it's just as delicious.

This year is all about dumping chicken breasts and cream cheese into a Crockpot.

I swear I would make these recipes all the time if I thought I could get away with it.

First up, Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili, courtesy of Rita's Recipes.


I swear I make something like this every year. It reminds me of Slow Cooker Crack Chicken, except it has vegetables in it. So I feel like this version is healthier. Sure.

We served it over rice, but you could do whatever you want with it.

The second recipe is Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos from Le Creme de la Crumb. This was a perfect Saturday cook-all-day-while-the-family-went-out-and-did-fall-activities recipe. And we used our BFree gluten-free wraps, which worked perfectly!


Because the BFree wraps were eight-inch wraps and not six-inch wraps, we got eight of the taquitos instead of 12. They really ended up being more like a chicken soft taco, I guess, because traditionally taquitos are smaller. But whatever.


Served up with some salsa and plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and they were delectable. Even the baby had some!

Comments