Adorable Scrapbook Page


Yep, my kid is pretty adorable. This is a picture from last Halloween, which was her first Halloween. We set her up on her Adirondack chair next to our pumpkins and trick-or-treat stuff.


I used some Me & My Big Ideas flower stickers on this one. And all of the patterned papers are from a paper pad that my mother-in-law gave me ages ago. It is a 6x6 paper pad, so I always struggle with how to use it. But I think I managed pretty well on this one.


I'm also glad I got to use that spiderweb chalkboard journaling spot! That has been in my stash for forever!

I actually based this whole layout off of one that I saw on Pinterest. If I felt like taking the time to find it and link it here, then I would. But I don't. LOL Sorry guys. I'm making this post on a day when I was home by myself with the baby, so I'm pretty tired and just trying to get some blog posts done.

Comments